Thursday, July 09, 2009

"erase and rewind...cuz i've been changing my mind"

ryan isn't picking up his phone and various friends aren't responding to my texts, so a isolated night at home it is!

It's okay, I told myself that I was taking the "week off" although I've never been too good at keeping promises to myself like that.

a little update:

1. AZ was spectacular; reunions all around. it felt like a dream, it was so short.
2. I'm donating my car to KCRW
3. I have decided to quit my soccer job and the play I was in. Not having a car makes participating difficult when things aren't anywhere nearby.
4. I miss Ryan


that's about it. i need to take out my contacts because blinking has become a chore and I think I might go to bed ridiculously early. The past week and a half have been sort of sullen and disappointing. I'm ready to turn it around.

No comments: