Thursday, September 10, 2009

what's new, pussycat?

I started my first day of work at my new job, finally.

funny how I wished that I had time off between jobs and when I actually had it I was just nervous the whole time that I wasn't ever going to start the new job. That anxiety reminds me of my mother. No bueno.

It was a sort of strange first day of work....little vespa dealings and lots of....cleaning...? Idk. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm an assistant and that title reaches far and wide in duties. I'm happy to help.

I burnt myself on my friend's motorcycle last night and I'm afraid that it's going to scar pretty bad but have determined that although I have never cared much for leg tattoos, that I might make an exception and cover the pending scar with some [obviously] sweet tattoo. We shall see.

I finally went to develop two rolls of b&w film and lost my debit card on the way. bummerz.


I had an great weekend filled with good music, bad music, beer, my house, good tunes, LACMA, and Nine Inch (muthafucking) Nails. Still dealing with inner termoil but all in all, everything is on the up and up.



<3

No comments: