Today marks 2 months since my mother's passing. Tomorrow marks her 10th year of sobriety.
In these overwhelming times, I miss her the most. All I want to do is call her, knowing exactly what she'd say.
"Aim, you're gonna be fine"
I know, mom, I know.
I've had some of the most vivid dreams about her. They make me feel good that I can see and talk to her in them.
I asked her in one of my dreams if she really watches over me and can see everything that I do...she said she could and she rolled her eyes. I laughed.
I miss her so fucking much.
1 comment:
hello. i chanced on your blog by accident when i was attempting to search for my friend's new blogpost. I wasn't sure at first if it was hers so I went ahead and read the first blog. I hope I'm not intruding and even though I don't know you, my sincerest condolences for your loss. A good friend of mine lost her mother in October and to witness her pain is heartbreaking. I don't know what kind of music you like but the first song that came to mind after reading your blog is One Moment More by Mindy Smith. She wrote it for her mother before she passed. Again, If I've overstepped a boundery or intruded in any way, my apologies.
Post a Comment