Today was my day off (yesssssss). Today was also daylight savings here, although I don't know what it's properly called. Now I am 9 hours away from everyone on the west coast. Bah.
I finally met Claudia (a good friend of Lindsay Busa, a good friend of mine) who lives in Ancona, only 25 minutes away. She is super awesome radical. We walked around a big market in town then grabbed some pizza and some beer and headed to the beach. It was very warm today; no jackets necessary. We sat close to the water and talked about everything that two strangers would talk about. I made little rock sculptures while we chatted and sipped our beer.
We made grand summer plans including frequent weekend trips to Croatia and I plan to go up to Ancona as much as I can. New besties. I am so grateful.
Feeling like I have two people here that I can relate to, makes me feel so much more comfortable.
I have high hopes for summer. And my Sundays are sacred.
1 comment:
You have to go to Soline!!!!
Post a Comment