Friday, September 24, 2010

not so happy update:


we were pick pocketted in an H&M in the middle of Paris. I later asked a local about this area and he said it's not so common to be robbed there but that it really happens everywhere. We had 4 straight ours of panic but everything ended up okay...today. Now we're sort of bickering at one another because we're worried and we've established this but it doesnt fix anything and we didnt sort out everything and still have many reservations to make without credit cards which seems almsot impossible at the moment but i know everything will be fine. we just have to figure it out and make it home. 6 days. seems more like a lifetime than ever before.


Ohhhh Paris. I used to love you.  and now I sort of hate you within mere hours.

It's funny how that works out.

No comments: