Sunday, October 05, 2008

let's celebrate

Today was my last day working for Munky King. Thankfuckinggod.
No more tedious bitch work for a uncomminicative boss, or sitting on my ass for 8 hours willing time to just move a little bit faster.

After work, brian and i went and got dinner at Paco's Taco's in Culver City, an old favorite of ours that we used to go to when we were dating and felt like "splurging" $12 to have the best mexican food dinner. It was so good and now I am so full I want to pop.

or barf...


I realized that since we have created a friendship, he always gets to know about my love life with Spencer and I've always been honest and open about it. Tonight I thought I should finally ask about his love life and when I asked if he was seeing anyone, he paused for a moment and made this unsure face and I just said "naked". And we laughed. I'm super happy that we've ended up where we are with a friendship.




I think I'm going to make an impromptu trip to phoenix soon. I miss my family.

1 comment:

mr.lady said...

dear amelia,
you've met me once i believe. i am anchal, claire's friend. i have spied your blog on india's blog, so i'm going to add you on mine. if that creeps you out please tell me and i will remove you. i will not be offended in the least.
do you still have purple hair? its great.
peace,
anchal